Orders and Shipping
Orders are still being processed and shipped, though they may take a little longer than usual due to the implications of COVID-19. Domestic USPS delivery delays are currently between 1-4 days. International USPS delivery delays are currently between 3-6 weeks.
All incoming returns/exchange items are currently being held in quarantine for between 2-14 days depending on origin to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. A refund/exchange will be issued as soon as your return has been processed.
Where is the store based?
Southern California, USA
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Items in stock will ship out in 3-5 business days. If you order on a Friday evening, we will ship it on a Monday.
- Once shipped, you will receive an email with the shipping tracking in the email. Depending on where you live will depend on when you will receive your order. Standard US Shipping takes 2-5 days.
- If more than 30 days has passed, please contact us at email@example.com.
If I need to change something about my order, what do I do?
- If you need to change something about your order please contact us as soon as possible to make changes.
- Please note that there are no guarantees about being able to make changes to your order once the order has been placed. We try to make, process, and ship orders as soon as possible to provide customers with a quick turnaround time.
- We won't be responsible if the checkout address is not correct. Please make sure that your address is correct before placing any order.
- If your order has already been shipped out we can no longer make changes (such as change of address). We don't have the ability to re-direct the package if you have provided us with the wrong address, so please double check your information!
- We won't be responsible for damaged items during shipping. As soon as the item is shipped, it is out of our control.
What form of Payments do we accept?
- ARTISTSAN STUDIO accepts Paypal and major credit/debit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
There is a problem with my order, what do I do?
- All sales are final, but you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get it all sorted out.
Your personal information will never be sold, rented, or shared with any third party. This excludes the sharing of your shipping address with one of our shipping providers (UPS, FedEx, etc.) and the transmitting of your credit card information to our credit card processor, so we can process your payment. These two exceptions are necessary for any transaction that takes place on any website where a physical product is being sold.